Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Target Training's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Target Training's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Target Training at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Target Training's web site are provided 'as is'. Target Training makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Target Training does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Target Training or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Target Training's Internet site, even if Target Training or a Target Training authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Target Training's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Target Training does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Target Training may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Target Training does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Target Training has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Target Training of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Target Training's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TARGET TRAINING ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY TARGET TRAINING ACTIVITY, including by way of example and not limitation any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property, owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I certify that I am in good health and that I do not pose a health risk to the public.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release Liability Form will be used by Target Training, its contractors, affiliates, sponsors, and other organizers of any activity in which I participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Target Training and its contractors, affiliates, sponsors or any other related entity from any and all liability and responsibility for injuries, sickness, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and/or instruction of any lessons or other session or activity.
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE Target Training and its contractors, affiliates, sponsors or any other related entity from any and all liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur related to the services provided by Target Training, its contractors, affiliates, sponsors, or other related entities.
I HEREBY AGREE to maintain at least a space with at least a 72 inch radius that is free and clear of any and all obstacles.
I HEREBY AUTHORIZE AND RELEASE written statements and testimonials, in part or in whole, photographs or electronic images including videos of myself and/or my personal belongings to be used by Target Training, for purposes of marketing, illustration, advertising, publication and promotion of Target Training’s products and/or services. I also give consent to the use of my name in any newsletter, newspaper, television, radio medium, or electronic medium for the promotion of Target Training’s products and/or services.
I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this wavier, release and registration form from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
PARENT/GUARDIAN WAIVER FOR MINORS (Only if Student is under 18 years old)
The undersigned parent and natural guardian does hereby represent that he/she is acting in such capacity, has consented to his/her child or ward’s participation in the activity or event, and has agreed individually and on behalf of the child or ward, to the terms of the accident waiver and release of liability set forth above. The undersigned parent or guardian further agrees to save and hold harmless and indemnify each and all of the parties referred to above from all liability, loss, cost, claim, or damage whatsoever which may be imposed upon said parties because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to act and release said parties on behalf of the minor, the parents, of the legal guardian.